Welcome!

Thursday, January 26, 2012
I have received several requests for recipes recently and thought I would set up this blog as a venue for sharing recipes and tips. Please feel free to leave comments with questions or ideas.

I started cooking as a young child. One of my first memories is of trying to bake bread on my own. I must have been about 6 years old. Unfortunately, my idea of spicing was a bit off at that point! The bread was pretty much unpalatable but it was a good start. Since then one of my passions has been combining ingredients in a new and fresh way, putting things together that often don't seem to fit but work out wonderfully in the end. I love to create new recipes or alter old ones to make them healthier or more delicious.

I have been struggling with major health issues for the last 6 years which has caused me to become more health conscious with my eating habits. This has given me a great opportunity to develop some healthy recipes for delicious food and baking. I will be including some of those recipes as well.

I am always open to answering questions regarding food or cooking and would appreciate feedback and ideas as I develop this blog. Please let me know what you enjoy or any concerns or questions you may have.

Thanks for reading!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment